Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada. LDS Temple




























                                                 -Great and Spacious Buildings-

    This is the most amazing temple to see... I was in Vegas for a competition and wanted to grab a few photos Wile I was in town. Naturally the photos I want the most would be of the LDS Temple. What made it such a neat experience was that we had spent the night in a hotel just off the strip, with all of it's shall we say questionable entertainment. The short drive to the temple grounds was refreshing. As you drive further and further from downtown Vegas the neighborhoods got better and better, when I arrived at the Temple I was amazed at it's architectural beauty, But it was not until I looked behind me and could see Down town Vegas that it hit me. We always here about the "Great and Spacious buildings" but it was not until this moment that it really clicked in my head. The temple sits on a hill overlooking Vegas, it's very quiet, peace full, and where I wanted to be. I think I spend entirely too much time in the "Great and Spacious Buildings". 

No comments:

Post a Comment